Our Sales Process
Step 1: Complete the Form below and Send us Photos
- Tell us about your project. What type of work needs to be done?
- Paver patio/Outdoor Living area
- Landscape Lighting
- Mulching and Landscape Enhancements
- New Planting Design or Renovation
- Lawn Maintenance
- Upload some pictures or even a video! Also include any inspirational photos for your dream project-these can be from Pinterest, hand-drawn sketches.. Anything that will give us insight into what you’re thinking and can help us create exactly what you’re looking for.
Watch to Learn More
Our purpose for requesting this content before we discuss your project together over the phone is to save you time by allowing us to review and analyze potential solutions for your project, as well as ensure that we get on the same page as quickly as possible regarding your desires for your project.
Step 2: Phone Consultation
As soon as we receive your website submission and pictures, someone will reach out within 24 hours (M-F) to schedule a phone consultation. Based on the type of project, we will advise you as to approximately how long the scheduled phone consultation will take, ranging from 15-45 minutes.
- Prior to our scheduled phone appointment, we will have conducted research on your project based on the information we received from you and will have a rough bid already prepared to discuss during this phone consultation.
- We will also cover the nature and exact details of your project, provide you with honest answers about when we can get you on our schedule, the amount of time you can expect your project will need to be completed, as well as what our clients have invested in similar projects in the past
Step 3: Layout the Project: Schedule Onsite Visit and/or Design Consultation
If what we talk about on our phone consultation makes sense for you and you are ready to move forward with the project, the next step will be an onsite visit or design consultation. During this visit we will spend between 30 minutes to 2 hours with you, depending on the size of your project, to discuss the
- exact details of the project.
- material options
- mark out of the project site so that you can visualize your project and make any creative adjustments
- and, if applicable, take additional measurements for your design.
We’ll discuss the logistics involved so that you know exactly all that is involved and required to accomplish your goals. We will talk about HOA requirements, utilities, and necessary permits. We will address any concerns that may come up by providing you with educated solutions and information on all you need to be aware of to make an informed decision that’s in your best interest. Our goal is to have you feeling excited and confident about getting started on bringing your dream concept to reality.
Onsite consultations are $150 and designs range between $350-$1,500
depending on the size and scope of the work. Both of these costs can be credited to the cost of the job if you decide to work with us on the project. For most projects not needing a design, we will be able to provide you with an exact quote that day. If you are ready to book the job we will ask for a 30% deposit to hold your place in our schedule.
Step 4: Project Start Date – Meet the Team
On the day we are scheduled to start you will get to meet our team members who will be working with you on your project. We’ll take one last walk through the site to make sure we are all on the same page about the exact details of your project and discuss anything you wish to emphasize or have us keep in mind during the installation so that when we are done you are thrilled with the results!
Certifications and Memberships
Providing walkway and patio installations in Harrisburg PA and the surrounding areas. We also offer landscape maintenance services, snow plowing services and much more. Serving Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Hershey, Hummelstown, Mechanicsburg and other cities and towns in Pennsylvania.
Harrisburg Area Landscape Maintenance Services: Snow Removal, Fertilizing, Lawn Maintenance, Fall Clean Ups, Spring Clean Ups, and more.
Harrisburg Area Outdoor Living Services: Walkway Installations, Patio Installations, Water Feature Installations, Retaining Wall Installations, Landscape Lighting and more.
Get on our Email List for the latest and greatest tips and specials!