Our Sales Process
Step 1: Complete the Form below and Send us Photos
- Tell us about your project. What type of work needs to be done?
- Paver patio/Outdoor Living area
- Landscape Lighting
- Mulching and Landscape Enhancements
- New Planting Design or Renovation
- Lawn Maintenance
- Upload some pictures of your current project area or even a video! Also include any inspirational photos for your dream project-these can be from Pinterest, hand-drawn sketches.. Anything that will give us insight into what you’re thinking and can help us create exactly what you’re looking for. The more pictures the better. Then, during our phone consultation I will be able to see what you see and we can start to talk about your vision and the major details of your project. This will make sure that we are on the same page about your project and prepared with all of the necessary information when we meet in person.
Watch to Learn More
Step 2: Phone Consultation
As soon as we receive your website submission and pictures, someone will reach out within 24 hours (M-F) to schedule a phone consultation. Based on the type of project, we will advise you as to approximately how long the scheduled phone consultation will take, ranging from 15-45 minutes.
- Prior to our scheduled phone appointment, we will review your pictures and information and start creating a list of project specific questions that will help us during our call.
- During our call we will discuss the exact details of your project, what our schedule looks like to start your project, as well as what other clients have invested in similar projects in the past.
Step 3: Layout the Project: Schedule Onsite Visit and/or Design Consultation
If what we talk about on our phone consultation makes sense for you and you are ready to move forward, the next step will be an onsite visit or design consultation. During this visit we will spend between 30 minutes to 2 hours with you, depending on the size of your project, to discuss the
- exact details of the project.
- material options
- mark out of the project site so that you can visualize your project and make any creative adjustments
- and, if applicable, take additional measurements for your design.
We’ll discuss the logistics involved so that you know exactly all that is involved and required to accomplish your goals. We will talk about HOA requirements, utilities, and necessary permits. We will address any concerns that may come up by providing you with educated solutions and information on all you need to be aware of to make an informed decision that’s in your best interest. Our goal is to have you feeling excited and confident about getting started on bringing your dream concept to reality.
Onsite consultation: Our onsite consultation service is $150. If you move forward with us on the project we will credit this back to you on the project.
Design work: Designs are done at an hourly rate of $100/hr. Most designs range from $1,200-$2,000. Our design work is done by a professional landscape designer, who uses the existing measurements and grades of your property to create a beautiful, to scale design so that you can see exactly what your new project will look like. This is a very important step for a successful project. It helps make sure that we are in tune with your exact expectations of the final project as well as communicating this vision to the team. Having a professional design also ensures that your project layout will have the best use of space and flow. A design is the difference between a good project and an exceptional project.
Step 4: Project Start Date – Meet the Team
On the day we are scheduled to start you will get to meet our team members who will be working with you on your project. We’ll take one last walk through the site to make sure we are all on the same page about the exact details of your project and discuss anything you wish to emphasize or have us keep in mind during the installation so that when we are done you are thrilled with the results!
Certifications and Memberships
Providing walkway and patio installations in Harrisburg PA and the surrounding areas. We also offer landscape maintenance services, snow plowing services and much more. Serving Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Hershey, Hummelstown, Mechanicsburg and other cities and towns in Pennsylvania.